[Gate-users] Orientation of mhd file

Albert Hirtl albert.hirtl at meduniwien.ac.at
Thu Jul 10 15:37:26 CEST 2014

Hi,

Ok thanks for your help and the clarification.

By the way, is there a method to visualize voxelized sources which are
read in from an interfile? At least I wasn't able to visualize it in
order to check whether it is located where it should be.

My workaround would be to read it in as phantom an check the position.
However, in the manual it says, that I have to shift the source by half
in -x and -y direction. Is there a better way to check the position?

Cheers,
Albert