[Gate-users] About Output File

Tasneem Rahman Tasneem.Rahman at student.adfa.edu.au
Fri Jan 31 03:18:44 CET 2014

Hi Hojjat,

Extremely grateful for your co-operation. ImageJ and Amide worked properly. But for MATLAB, I am getting -1 for fid and then the second command i.e. fread is not working and obviously rest of the commands are not working . Am I supposed to get the fid as -1 ? I am just wondering if you would like to have a look on the gate.sin file with your provided code.
And is there any software or open source code you know to get reconstruction image from .sin file?
Please let me know.

Good wishes.

Smita