[Gate-users] GATE - physics list for helium ion

Hermann Fuchs hermann.fuchs at meduniwien.ac.at
Wed Jan 29 08:56:47 CET 2014

Dear Amy,

On the opengate homepage you can find their recommended physics lists,
see the section on Recommendations.
http://www.opengatecollaboration.org/UsersGuide

You might need to modify them for Gate6.2 because in Geant4 some physics
classes have changed their names.
Feel free to ask if you need help with your modification.

Cheers,
Hermann

--
DI Hermann Fuchs