[Gate-users] Not generating optical photons

Amy Meldrum ameldru at g.clemson.edu
Tue Jan 28 20:19:59 CET 2014

Gate users,

After much experimentation I believe I believe I have managed to solve the
issue of having scintillation with an alpha source. I needed to include the
proper physics needed for alpha particle interactions. I used the physics
included in the hadrontherapyStandardPhys.mac in addition to Rayleigh
scattering, Scintillation, and the optical physics processes.

Thank you very much to all who helped solve this problem.

-Amy