[Gate-users] Root/su Needed to Compile?

LARS.EWELL at HAMPTONU.EDU LARS.EWELL at HAMPTONU.EDU
Wed Jan 22 14:24:57 CET 2014

To Whom it May Concern,

  We are still working on getting gate compiled here on our linux farm.  The problem we are encountering has to do with the CLHEP libraries.

  One of my students has indicated that we need to have root privileges in order to compile the code.

  Is this correct?

  Thanks in advance.

  Regards,

  Lars Ewell