[Gate-users] RE : Brothers volumes at the same position what's occuring

MELISSAS Maximilien (SAFRAN) maximilien.melissas-alten at safran.fr
Thu Feb 27 17:28:35 CET 2014

Hi David and Simon,
Thanks for your answers,

The tree structure (and what I see) makes your second rules quite likely,
but I keep in mind that the behavior is not trustable, and I make sure to avoid crossing volumes when doing more tests (However the crossing volume approximation seems to be a good first-order description of a weaving). But I do have voxelised and segmented images of the geometry.  and switching to a voxelised geometry is on my short-term roadmap.

Cheers,
Maximilien