[Gate-users] Parallel simulations without cluster-aware version of Gate

Luis Ammour luis.ammour at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 21:01:55 CET 2014

Hello Sébastien,

1. I didn't check in the 7.0 but the activity should be corrected from the
time decay if start time is not 0. You should try with examples provided in
GATE.
2. Random numbers generator ! The seed have to change in each simulation.
3. I don't know, but normal version of GATE works fine on cluster, as far
as I know.

Hope this helps,

Luis.