[Gate-users] problem adding a dose actor

S. Saghamanesh s.saghamanesh at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 21:25:56 CET 2014

Have you seen the voxalized phantom section of the Gate manual? Isn't it what you want?

     On Friday, December 19, 2014 6:11 PM, Alex Vergara Gil <alexvergaragil at gmail.com> wrote:

 Ok I see now, so thats not what I want.
I wish to add a voxelized boolean image containing the ROI for scoring
dose, so the "setSize, voxelSize, setPosition" approach is the better
and in the manual it says it can be possible. I imagine something like

/gate/actor/myactor/insertReader interfile
/gate/actor/myactor//interfileReader/readFile myfile.h33

and so on, but this fails to work for me, any hints? how can I specify
this voxel do score and that one don't, off course the ROI is a set of
contiguous non-regular regions.

Regards

Alex