[Gate-users] Voxelized Phantom Problem in interfile format

Ahmed Elmekawy ahmedfelmekawy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 05:45:55 CET 2014

*Dear Gate Users,*

I am trying to import my voxelized Phantom into the Voxelized Phantom
example,I have two question,

*The First Question: *
what is type of the brain_Phantom "i33 and h33" in the example, is it  PET
image or CT image or fused PET/CT image?  because I see the anatomical
shape for the brain but also we couldn't defined the activity without PET.

*The Second Question:*
I import my PET image which is consist of 132 slices,the Gate give me this
error (*** G4Exception : GeomSolids0002
      issued by : G4Box::G4Box()-
Dimensions too small for Solid: hof_brain_solid!  hX, hY, hZ = 0, 0, 0
*** Fatal Exception *** core dump *** -------- EEEE --------
G4Exception-END --------- EEEE ------),
I tried to change the world dimension but I still have the same error,any
idea would be very helpful for me.

Best Regards,
Ahmed