[Gate-users] Incorrect voxel values - Interfile import GATE

David Larsson davlars at kth.se
Tue Dec 23 19:26:18 CET 2014

Hi Hermann,

thanks for your answer. Being quite new to GATE I though struggle to change the input file format... I assume I'm suppose to change the insertReader through

> /gate/myvoxelphantom/geometry/insertReader

but what should I choose for a metafile input?

I would though still like to find an answer to the Interfile problem, as from what I understand this is the only extension-type supported when using Voxelized Sources (which I will be doing). Is that right? Would you have any idea how to proceed in that case?

Thanks again for all the help.

Regards

David