[Gate-users] problem adding a dose actor

S. Saghamanesh s.saghamanesh at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 13:59:59 CET 2014

Hi,
"setResolution" builds the number of your dose voxels (in your case a 1*3000-matrix) and the dose will be calculated in these voxels. The alternative for this is to set "voxelsize" in the dose actor (you can see in the gate example for dose actor). If your system gives a segmentation fault, it  may be due to the small RAM or a low capability related to your system. I remember when I had chose a large number of voxels (regarding my RAM), my system produced this error and when I reduced the number, it could process it.
Best- Soman