[Gate-users] Problem with Vgate (OpenGL and vboxvideo)

heythem bouziri heythem_bouziri at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 22:17:32 CET 2014

Hi dear Gate users
I am working with Vgate 3.0 , Since a moment I had a graphical problem, I designed my scanner but I can not see it when I run Gate, I have a black window in the viewer and I get this messages in the terminal . It seems to be a vido configuration problem with virtualbox. I read in virtualbox forums and I am not the only person that having this problem. But not solution found till now.

Does anyone have an idea how I can fix that :(

WARNING: G4VisCommandSceneHandlerCreate::SetNewValue: using fallback graphics system.
OpenGL Warning: glFlushVertexArrayRangeNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glVertexArrayRangeNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glCombinerInputNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glCombinerOutputNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glCombinerParameterfNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glCombinerParameterfvNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glCombinerParameteriNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glCombinerParameterivNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glFinalCombinerInputNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glGetCombinerInputParameterfvNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glGetCombinerInputParameterivNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glGetCombinerOutputParameterfvNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glGetCombinerOutputParameterivNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glGetFinalCombinerInputParameterfvNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glGetFinalCombinerInputParameterivNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glDeleteFencesNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glFinishFenceNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glGenFencesNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glGetFenceivNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glIsFenceNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glSetFenceNV not found in mesa table
OpenGL Warning: glTestFenceNV not found in mesa table
libGL error: failed to load driver: vboxvideo
libGL error: Try again with LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose for more details.
G4OpenGLXViewer::CreateFontLists XLoadQueryFont failed for font
  -adobe-courier-bold-r-normal--10-100-75-75-m-60-iso8859-1
G4OpenGLXViewer::CreateFontLists XLoadQueryFont failed for font
  -adobe-courier-bold-r-normal--11-80-100-100-m-60-iso8859-1
G4OpenGLXViewer::CreateFontLists XLoadQueryFont failed for font
  -adobe-courier-bold-r-normal--12-120-75-75-m-70-iso8859-1
G4OpenGLXViewer::CreateFontLists XLoadQueryFont failed for font
  -adobe-courier-bold-r-normal--14-100-100-100-m-90-iso8859-1
G4OpenGLXViewer::CreateFontLists XLoadQueryFont failed for font
  -adobe-courier-bold-r-normal--17-120-100-100-m-100-iso8859-1
G4OpenGLXViewer::CreateFontLists XLoadQueryFont failed for font
  -adobe-courier-bold-r-normal--18-180-75-75-m-110-iso8859-1
G4OpenGLXViewer::CreateFontLists XLoadQueryFont failed for font
  -adobe-courier-bold-r-normal--20-140-100-100-m-110-iso8859-1
G4OpenGLXViewer::CreateFontLists XLoadQueryFont failed for font
  -adobe-courier-bold-r-normal--24-240-75-75-m-150-iso8859-1
G4OpenGLXViewer::CreateFontLists XLoadQueryFont failed for font
  -adobe-courier-bold-r-normal--25-180-100-100-m-150-iso8859-1
G4OpenGLXViewer::CreateFontLists XLoadQueryFont failed for font
  -adobe-courier-bold-r-normal--34-240-100-100-m-200-iso8859-1

Best regards