[Gate-users] copy lmf file to the /opt/

Mathieu DUPONT mdupont at cppm.in2p3.fr
Mon Dec 8 13:54:25 CET 2014

Hi,

what is your operating system ? and your compiler ? I tried on Scientific Linux 6 (and gcc 4.9.1), and I success to compile the examples. Can u copy/paste more lines ?

for your second question, if you want to write in /opt, you must do it as root (depends on your configuration, you can use sudo)

good luck