[Gate-users] Problem with the digitizer

Tahereh Niknejad tahereh.nik at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 00:21:36 CEST 2014

Dear Gate users,

In the case that each crystal is read by an individual photo detector, If I
want to count all the pulses that produce per gamma photon in different
crystals (i.e if a photon have interaction with 3 different crystals then
gives me 3 singles), I have to use only adder, or use readout and set the
depth to the crystal level?
When I set the readout level to crystal level I didn't see any difference
compared to the case when the depth is in module level. And when I used
only adder, the total number of singles was a bit lower that when I added
readout.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
--
Tahereh Niknejad

PhD Candidate
LIP - Laboratory of Instrumentation and Experimental Particle Physics