[Gate-users] Voxelized Phantom Defined in Gate v.6.2

thibaultmauxion thibault.mauxion at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 18:54:10 CEST 2013

Hi Ney,

looks like you figured out  pretty much everything :) I think you are right and that is definitely a little/big endian problem. I haven't been using Gate for a couple of month but I remember having a similar problem. I think one of the two types is not well supported, no matter what you set in the input file.

This is not the nicest solution to provide but I think I just changed my phantom to little endian to make it work (what you can easily do with imageJ for example). Did you give it a try?

Best Regards

Thibault

Post-doctoral fellow
Division of Medical Imaging Physics
Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
JHOC 4260, 601 N. Caroline street, Baltimore, MD, 21287
Tel: +1 410 502 3772
Fax: +1 410 614 1060
http://www.hopkinsradiology.org/dmip/