[Gate-users] visualization of every trajectories

Han dme627b at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 23:17:20 CEST 2013

Hi Gate-users,

I have a question about the visualization. My simulation is optical simulation. I am very interested in the trajectories of every photons. In the simulation, all the trajectories overlaps as below so that I can not see the trajectories. So I want the Gate visualization refresh the screen and clear the trajectories happening before so that only one trajectory is showed every time. I did not find any command in the user-guide. Who can give some suggestion?

It is Gate v6.2, Geant4 v9.5 p01.

Thanks in advance.

Han