[Gate-users] Record only photon interactions

Alejandro Coloma alejandrocolomae at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 19:22:34 CEST 2013

Have you tried FilterActor? specifically FIlter on Type (
http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/Users_Guide_V6.2:Readout_parameters_for_Radiotherapy_applications:_Actors#Filters
).

/gate/actor/addActor KillActor *MyActor*
/gate/actor/*MyActor*/save  MyOutputFile.txt
/gate/actor/*MyActor*/attachTo  MyVolume
/gate/actor/*MyActor*/addFilter particleFilter
/gate/actor/*MyActor*/particleFilter/addParticle e-

It seems to be a good choice for solving your problem.

Hope it helps!