[Gate-users] Less counts in the reconstructed image

Siti Salasiah MusNMey ctsalasiah1950 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 02:15:25 CET 2013

Hi,
I have problem simulating NCAT phantom in Ecat7 scanner again and again.
After running for a week, I met with this GateApplicationMgr.cc error.
Anyhow there is sinogram saved and when I reconstruct the sinogram, I have
this image, a slice from 64x64x64 image. Basically the image is noisy. I
dont know what else to do. Can anyone share with me their experience in
simulating NCAT phantom using GATE in terms of simulation time, period
taken etc.

Thank you

Yours sincerely
Siti