[Gate-users] How to create this - slant hole in a plate

Vesna Cuplov vesna.cuplov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 15:38:15 CET 2013

Hello,

I am not totally sure about the geometry you want to create for the hole
but I added the following
volume in Gate v6.2 which is an Elliptical Tube. You might try it and see
if it suites your needs.

See the User's guide:
http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/Users_Guide_V6.2:Defining_a_geometry

and