[Gate-users] ascii and binary outputs

Sébastien Laberge sebastien.laberge at polymtl.ca
Thu Jun 27 19:37:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

I know the use of ascii and binary outputs in Gate is not recommended, but
I would have liked to try them while getting familiar with Gate, before
starting to study ROOT in depth.

Sadly, I don't see the directories /gate/output/ascii and
/gate/output/binary that are mentioned in the User Guide wiki. I see
however /gate/output/root and a few others

I would have thought that the ascii and binary output modules were
installed by default at the compilation. Were they disabled by developers
for lack of use or is there something I did wrong in the compilation?

Thanks