[Gate-users] [SOLVED] Modification of GateOpticalAdder class

open researcher openresearcher90 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:00:44 CEST 2013

I wanted to modify GateOpticalAdder class so that  I get information about
the individual photons detected, instead of optical pulses processed from
energy centroid logic,. To do this I opened a file (say temp.txt) in
'GateOpticalAdder::ProcessOnePulse()' function and in the 'for' loop of the
function, *inputPulse was written into the file (temp.txt).

[ I think inputPulse is the variable for unprocessed pulse (not processed
by centroid logic) and **iter is the variable for processed pulse ]

Please correct me if I am wrong.