[Gate-users] How to Run Simulation in VGate

Amy Meldrum ameldru at g.clemson.edu
Tue Jun 4 15:49:19 CEST 2013

Thank you for the quick response, Nicola.

I am still unsure about the materials directory. I tried typing in the
commands into the terminal for an example much like that presented in the
Gate User's Manual (starting on page 3 of the 'Getting Started' section).
Everything seemed to be okay up until the command for
/gate/geometry/setMaterialDatabase/GateMaterials.db .  Is this just because
a path needs to be specified between /setMaterialDatabase and
/GateMaterials.db?  I'm sorry, I am just very new with this, and am trying
to learn as I go.

Thank you again,

-Amy