[Gate-users] ROOT output from SPECT simulatio

Rutao Yao rutaoyao at buffalo.edu
Mon Jul 29 16:56:32 CEST 2013

Just use the branch that has the highest index for your review, for example
Hits;9 or Singles;8. The co-existing two branches seem to be a result of how
GATE accumulates and records events in ROOT format. It does not affect the
root file. There was a previous post on this forum explaining this.

Rutao

716-838-5889 ext. 162