[Gate-users] How to obtain scattering signals?

Janus nxchu at foxmail.com
Thu Jul 18 15:24:10 CEST 2013

Dear gate users,

Please can any expert tell me how to obtain SPR of one CT scanner projection? Also I want to output tree images, one scattering image, one primary image and the other resultant image (obviously the current CTScanner output this image).

At present I have obtained ROOT file in the detector, but I do not know:
1) should I extract scattering photons and primary photons from hits or events?
2) how should I differenciate compton/primary photon from the phantom but not in the detector?

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Janus