[Gate-users] problem during installation on Ubuntu 12.04

Shahla Razaghi shahla1988 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 15:37:11 CET 2013

Dear gate users;

I am trying to install Gate v.6.2 on Ubuntu 12.04. I have downloaded all
necessary packages and tried to install root v.5.32 at first. It configured
without any problem but during make procedure the following error massage
appears and the installation process stops:

Error: class,struct,union or type ROOT::th not defined
include/Fit/PoissonLikelihoodFCN.h:61:
Warning: Error occurred during reading source files
Warning: Error occurred during dictionary source generation
!!!Removing math/mathcore/src/G__MathFit.cxx math/mathcore/src/G__MathFit.h
!!!
Error: core/utils/src/rootcint_tmp: error loading headers...
make: *** [math/mathcore/src/G__MathFit.cxx] Error 1

I have installed root v.5.32 on ubuntu 10.04 about a year ago and have not
encountered such problems. The same problem accurs during clhep 2.1.1.0
installation.

I do appreciate any suggestion,
All my best,

Shahla Razaghi