[Gate-users] Gate v6.2 compilation with Macports

Matthew Lewis matthew.lewis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 18:24:08 CET 2013

yeah, that's not what i am seeing.... did you configure macports or rsync
to point to special repository? like i mentioned previously, clhep, root,
and geant4 are all there...

sw481284-rad:~ mlewis$ sudo port selfupdate
--->  Updating MacPorts base sources using rsync
MacPorts base version 2.2.1 installed,
MacPorts base version 2.2.1 downloaded.
--->  Updating the ports tree
--->  MacPorts base is already the latest version

The ports tree has been updated. To upgrade your installed ports, you
should run
  port upgrade outdated
sw481284-rad:~ mlewis$ sudo port search gate
ajp-wsgi @1.1 (www)
    WSGI server/gateway implementing AJP

bitlbee @3.0.5_1 (irc, net)
    An IRC to other chat networks gateway

folks @0.9.6_1 (gnome, comms)
    A library that aggregates people from multiple sources to create
    metacontacts.

p5-catalyst-plugin-session-store-delegate @0.60.0_3 (perl)
    Delegate session storage to an application model object.

p5-gmail-imapd @0.940.0_3 (perl)
    An IMAP4 gateway to Google's webmail service

p5.8-catalyst-plugin-session-store-delegate @0.60.0_3 (perl)
    Delegate session storage to an application model object.

p5.8-gmail-imapd @0.940.0_3 (perl)
    An IMAP4 gateway to Google's webmail service

p5.10-catalyst-plugin-session-store-delegate @0.60.0_3 (perl)
    Delegate session storage to an application model object.

p5.10-gmail-imapd @0.940.0_3 (perl)
    An IMAP4 gateway to Google's webmail service

p5.12-catalyst-plugin-session-store-delegate @0.60.0_3 (perl)
    Delegate session storage to an application model object.

p5.12-gmail-imapd @0.940.0_3 (perl)
    An IMAP4 gateway to Google's webmail service

p5.14-catalyst-plugin-session-store-delegate @0.60.0_3 (perl)
    Delegate session storage to an application model object.

p5.14-gmail-imapd @0.940.0_3 (perl)
    An IMAP4 gateway to Google's webmail service

p5.16-catalyst-plugin-session-store-delegate @0.60.0_3 (perl)
    Delegate session storage to an application model object.

p5.16-gmail-imapd @0.940.0_3 (perl)
    An IMAP4 gateway to Google's webmail service

pop3proxy @2.0.0-beta8 (mail)
    application level gateway for the POP3 protocol

rb-net-ssh-gateway @1.0.1 (ruby)
    A simple library to assist in establishing tunneled Net::SSH connection

Found 17 ports.