[Gate-users] ERROR: No HepRepDefaults, trying to get value for: IKE

liubin golder_time at 163.com
Wed Apr 3 02:43:18 CEST 2013

hi,
      I simulated the PE7_1 example ,and I set the visualization of process by uncomment the visualization line.  The visu.mac  lines are following:
####### Solution 1
# With java -jar HepRApp.jar
# Create a G4Data0.heprep
#/vis/open HepRepFile

####### Solution 2
# With JAS3
# Create a scene-0.heprep.zip file
/vis/open HepRepXML

/vis/scene/create
/vis/scene/add/volume
/vis/scene/add/axes 0 0 0 500 mm
/vis/sceneHandler/attach

# Hide edge in 3D
# /vis/viewer/set/hiddenEdge 1

# the following lines store ALL trajectories (do not use with too
# many events !)
/vis/scene/add/trajectories
/vis/scene/add/hits
/tracking/storeTrajectory 1
/vis/scene/endOfEventAction accumulate
/vis/scene/notifyHandlers

the output  of interface after execution are following :

[G4]  Energy thresholds :  gamma  1.10692 keV    e-  84.8775 keV    e+  84.2607 keV proton 0 eV
[G4]  Region(s) which use this couple :
[G4]     WaterBox
[G4]
[G4] ====================================================================
[G4]
ERROR: No HepRepDefaults, trying to get value for: IKE
[G4] Data Acquisition summary
[G4]   time slice (s) : 1
[G4]   time start (s) : 0
[G4]   time stop  (s) : 1
[G4]
[Core-0] End of macro  main.mac

In addition , there are another  two output file (scene-0.heprep.zip, user.properties), How should i solve the problem, any one can give a  guideline?

sincerely yours
 Bin