[Gate-users] Coincidence, ASCII output... where did they go?

山中 琢 takuyama at med.hokudai.ac.jp
Fri Nov 16 10:38:39 CET 2012

I recently upgraded to v6.2 and found there is no
/gate/digitizer/Coincidence...
or
/gate/output/ascii...

The latter was mentioned by someone but seemed not having an answer.
These functions are very essential in my research(well, coincidences are
important for everyone).

I also want to know whether there is a description about the modification
between each versions.
I don't want to find those modifications by myself with the big "ERROR" or
"COMMAND NOT FOUND" and go back to the whole code each time.

Furthermore, maybe because it is overwritten from the older versions, the
user's guide v6.2 has the same functions as the older ones and this makes
us confused.
http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/Users_Guide_V6.2

I'm very glad to have this wonderful application and want to thank you the
members trying to upgrade.
But if things keep going like this, I don't think no ones going to use the
upgraded version...

--
Hokkaido University,  Graduate school of medicine, medical physics and
engineering D1

takuyama at med.hokudai.ac.jp