[Gate-users] GATE on Linux cluster

Fernando Rannou fernando.rannou at usach.cl
Fri May 25 16:11:45 CEST 2012

Dear Alex
The Gate distribution currently has a "cluster solution", which splits your
simulation
in as many smaller simulations as you want. That's the standard way people
have been
using Gate on clusters, and you will find a lot of support in this list.

However, our group has been using a different solution which does not split
you simulation.
We currently support only ROOT output (just as the cluster tools (?)).
In the case you decide to try our MPI solution, we will be happy to help
you setting up your installation.

Let me know

Fernando