[Gate-users] annonate contains more than 5 other annonates

Eduard Wulfert eduard.wulfert at googlemail.com
Sat May 12 12:49:49 CEST 2012

Hello Gate-Users

I have a problem, perhaps you can help me:

I have in one Gate-Document many dialogs.

Every dialog is annonate as a dialog.

In the next steps I analyse if some annonates are in the "dialog"-annonate
and annonate the dialog again. I use the "contains"-Operator.

For example: if in a dialog ("dialog"-annonate) some positve words
("positive"-annonate) then I annonate the dialog as posDialog.
Rule: ContainsPos
(
{Dialogs contains  positive}
):incl -->
:incl.postDialog = {wert = "Within"}
This works perfect.

Now the problem:

I want only annonate the dialog, if them are more then 5 postive words
respectively "positive"-annonates in it.

Is this possible?

Best regards

Eduard Wulfert