[Gate-users] installing Gate on Ubuntu 12.04LTS

Ismet Isnaini ismeth74 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 11:49:45 CEST 2012

hi everyone,

I am trying to reinstall my Gate on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, but when I am trying to install the root, it always gives an error like the following..

graf3d/gl/src/TGLText.o:TGLText.cxx:function TGLText::SetGLTextFont(short): error: undefined reference to 'FTGLPolygonFont::FTGLPolygonFont(char const*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [lib/libRGL.so] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Has any body got any idea what is going on???

Which installation procedure should I follow?
Is there any specific installation procedure for Ubuntu?

regards

ismet