[Gate-users] hi everybody!

open researcher openresearcher90 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 08:55:19 CEST 2012

i want to install GATE 6.1. i have installed CLHEP, ROOT 5.34. now i am
installing ECAT7. i compiled using make after 'cp Makefile.unix Makefile'
it worked wel. But when i goto utils directory and compile using 'make'
after 'cp Makefile.unix Makefile' i get following error
  cc -O -I..  -o matlist ./matlist.c ../libecat.a  -lrpcsvc -lnsl -lsocket
-lm
./matlist.c: In function ‘main’:
./matlist.c:22:3: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
function ‘exit’ [enabled by default]
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsocket
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [matlist] Error 1

Now i dont know what to do. my os is linux-mint (64 bit). Any help?