[Gate-users] fGate????

Lee, Sam (SAM LEE) slee91 at utk.edu
Thu Jul 19 17:56:29 CEST 2012

Hey all,

I am trying to run Gate on a Linux cluster. I currently have Gatev6.1 installed on a condor cluster.
gjs works fine. However, whenever I tried to submit the job as below:

condor_submit work.submit

It complains that
"ERROR: Executable file /home/slee91/research/local/gate_v6.1/bin/Linux-g++/fGate does not exist"

Do I need to install another version of Gate? What is fGate executable? Is there anyway to change the executable name to Gate?

Thanks,
Sanghyeb(Sam) Lee

PhD Candidate
University of Tennessee, Knoxville