[Gate-users] About ASCCI Singles output

Matthieu MOREAU matthieu.moreau at oniris-nantes.fr
Fri Dec 7 15:07:13 CET 2012

Dear Patay,

Are you sure that it is the position of the " radioactive decay" (ie the position of the positron in the case of 18F or fastI124 sources when it is a positron wich generate the coincidence), because in the classe "GatePulse.hh", we can read :

"G4ThreeVector m_sourcePosition; //!< position of the source (NOT the positron) that generated the hit"

but if it's the "source", it's the positron ? (of course when a "positron coincidence" is generate).

Thanks if you can help me to understand that...

---
Matthieu MOREAU, PhD student in Nuclear Imaging
CRCNA - UMR 892 - INSERM (France) // Ecole Nationale Vétérinaire de Nantes ONIRIS - AMaROC - +33 (0) 2 40 68 40 05