[Gate-users] No diagram on root

lupa euy lupalagieuy at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 07:21:23 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

I am running simulation on GATE6.1 and had achieve the root file, but when I browse through the root file, I cannot see the properties of the source x y z location, sinogram etc.. nothing can be observed/no diagram/picture in the canvas.. And this only for coincedence events..

But for HITS events, I can observed all the properties..

I actually have disabled the hits flag, but the output file shows

command </gate/output/root/setRootHitsFlag 0> not found

Any body have any idea what is going on ????
please help......

regards