[Gate-users] No Singles output

山中 琢 takuyama at med.hokudai.ac.jp
Thu Oct 13 10:57:24 CEST 2011

Thank you.
I added other functions as below adding to my first e-mail.
Also I tried with several other functions, but didn't work neither.
--
# ENERGY BLURRING
/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert blurring

# ENERGY WINDOW 350-600keV
/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert                        thresholder
/gate/digitizer/Singles/thresholder/setThreshold    0. keV #350. keV
#/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert                        upholder
#/gate/digitizer/Singles/upholder/setUphold            650. keV
--

Adding to that, when I executed the sample program for the optical photon in
the example_OPTICAL folder of the gate_v6.1 folder, it gave me Singles

北海道大学 大学院 医学研究科 放射線医学分野 M2
山中 琢
takuyama at med.hokudai.ac.jp