[Gate-users] No Singles output

山中 琢 takuyama at med.hokudai.ac.jp
Wed Oct 12 07:02:10 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I'm trying to get the coincidences for the parallel PET system, but cannot
even get the Singles output.
What I can get is only the hits and the readout seems not working.

Below is a part of my code.
If there's any problem with it, please let me know.

Since I'm a very beginner of GATE, I apologize for the messy code.

Thanks.

-------------
# ATTACH SYSTEM
/gate/systems/scanner/level1/attach    AlPlate
/gate/systems/scanner/level1/attach    sensor_case

/gate/systems/scanner/level2/attach    scinti

# ATTACH CRYSTAL SD
/gate/scinti/attachCrystalSD

## PHYSICS
/gate/physics/addProcess    PhotoElectric
/gate/physics/processes/PhotoElectric/setModel    StandardModel

/gate/physics/addProcess    Compton
/gate/physics/processes/Compton/setModel    PenelopeModel

/gate/physics/addProcess    RayleighScattering
/gate/physics/processes/ElectronIonisation/setModel    StandardModel e-

/gate/physics/addProcess    Bremsstrahlung
/gate/physics/processes/Bremsstrahlung/setModel    StandardModel e-

#/gate/physics/addProcess    MultipleScattering e-

/gate/physics/addProcess    Scintillation
/gate/physics/addProcess    OpticalRayleigh
/gate/physics/addProcess    OpticalAbsorption
/gate/physics/addProcess    OpticalBoundary

/gate/physics/processList    Enabled
/gate/physics/processList    Initialized

# INITIALIZE
/gate/run/initialize

# DIGITIZER
/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert                opticaladder
/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert                readout
/gate/digitizer/Singles/readout/setDepth    2

# COINCIDENCE SORTER
/gate/digitizer/name    Coincidences1
/gate/digitizer/insert    coincidenceSorter
/gate/digitizer/Coincidences1/setWindow    10. ns

# ROOT OUTPUT FORMAT
/gate/output/root/enable
/gate/output/root/setFileName                    example/PET
/gate/output/root/setRootSinglesFlag            1
/gate/output/root/setRootHitFlag                1
/gate/output/root/setRootCoincidences1Flag        1