[Gate-users] on vGate v1.0 the example2 GateRT does not work. Why?

Didier BENOIT benoit at imnc.in2p3.fr
Mon Oct 10 17:03:17 CEST 2011

Hi Peppe,

I've tried the example 2 in the vGATE, and it doesn't work for me too.
Maybe this example is only available with GATE v6.1. The example 2 works
for me with GATE 6.1.

Kind regards,
Didier

On 10/10/2011 09:01 AM, giuseppe iaccarino wrote:
> Hi gaters
>
> could someone tell me why the example n°2:IMRT patient irradiation
>
> in the web page<http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/GateRT>
> http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/GateRT
>
> does not work on the vGate v.1.0?
>
> the error
> "src/GateHounsfieldMaterialTable.cc (l.125): Current H1=-1050 is different
> from previous H2=-950. Abort."
> is generated after the line command in the target-CT.mac macro
> "/gate/patient/geometry/Set Image  data/patient4-4mm.hdr"
>

> Thanks
>

> Dott.Giuseppe Iaccarino
>
> Laboratorio di Fisica Medica
>
> Istituto Regina Elena - IFO
>
> via Elio Chianesi, 53
>
> 00144 - Roma
>
> tel.:06 5266 6971
>
> fax.:06 5266 2740

>                             âEURoe5 x 1000âEUR?
>
> Ricerca e prevenzione sono le armi più potenti contro il cancro, aiutaci anche Tu a farle crescere: sostieni i nostri ricercatori.
>                 Per un futuro che guarda lontano!
>                      SOSTIENI LA  SPERANZA
>
>   DESTINA IL TUO 5 PER MILLE DELLA DICHIARAZIONE DEI REDDITI AGLI
>                          ISTITUTI "REGINA ELENA" E "SAN GALLICANO"
>
> Indica questo Codice Fiscale nella categoria Ricerca Sanitaria e ricordati di firmare!
>
>                        0 2 1 5 3 1 4 0 5 8 3

Didier BENOIT, GATE Engineer
Imagerie et Modélisation en Neurobiologie et Cancérologie (IMNC)
IMNC -- UMR 8165 CNRS -- Université Paris 7 -- Université Paris 11
Campus d'Orsay
Bâtiment 440
91406 ORSAY Cedex

Tél : (33) 1 69 15 68 76