[Gate-users] error in reading analyze 7.5 file

Didier Benoit benoit at imnc.in2p3.fr
Thu Oct 6 18:47:47 CEST 2011

Hi Peppe,

I've tested the example 2, I think you have launched the example with
the following command 'Gate target-CT.mac' or 'Gate mac/target-CT.mac'.
To launch this example just type 'Gate mac/main.mac'.

Kind regards,
Didier

On 10/06/2011 05:29 PM, giuseppe iaccarino wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm trying to launch the simulation of the example2 in Gate for Radiotherapy
> http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/GateRT
>
> but analyzing step by step the lines of the macro target-CT.mac
>
> the following error
>
> "src/GateHounsfieldMaterialTable.cc (l.125): Current H1=-1050 is different
> from previous H2=-950. Abort." is generated after the line command
>
> "/gate/patient/geometry/Set Image  data/patient4-4mm.hdr"
>
> The file patient4-4mm.hdr is the header file in analyze 7.5 format.
>
> I have no changed the original files: Schneider2000MaterialsTable.txt,
> Schneider2000DensitiesTable.txt used by the HunsfieldMaterialGenerator to
> generate the files patient4-HUmaterials.db and patient4-HU2mat.txt.
>

>   Could some GateRT-experienced help me?
>
> Thanks
>

> Peppe iaccarino

>                             âEURoe5 x 1000âEUR?
>
> Ricerca e prevenzione sono le armi più potenti contro il cancro, aiutaci anche Tu a farle crescere: sostieni i nostri ricercatori.
>                 Per un futuro che guarda lontano!
>                      SOSTIENI LA  SPERANZA
>
>   DESTINA IL TUO 5 PER MILLE DELLA DICHIARAZIONE DEI REDDITI AGLI
>                          ISTITUTI "REGINA ELENA" E "SAN GALLICANO"
>
> Indica questo Codice Fiscale nella categoria Ricerca Sanitaria e ricordati di firmare!
>
>                        0 2 1 5 3 1 4 0 5 8 3

Didier BENOIT, GATE Engineer
Imagerie et Modélisation en Neurobiologie et Cancérologie (IMNC)
IMNC -- UMR 8165 CNRS -- Université Paris 7 -- Université Paris 11
Campus d'Orsay
Bâtiment 440
91406 ORSAY Cedex

Tél : (33) 1 69 15 68 76