[Gate-users] problem in NCAT phantom reading by GATE

Saeed Heidary saeedheidary79 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 16:56:12 CET 2011

Dear all
I am using NCAT phantom , producing 10  frames and I have changed the
float32 format to uint16 , I am using the attenuation frames and using just
the average one of 10 frames  as a phantom in SPECT simulation in GATE.
I have made a table for attenuation coefficients and probably every things
ok !
but the problem !
Moreover I am utilizing benchSPECT ,example_TimeActivityCurve and
Voxelized_Phantom_Sourceby together to do my work.

I have compared my phantom and all *.atn frames in
example_TimeActivityCurve of GATE, they are fundamentally the same!
once using GATE phantom , there is no problem   but when I use my phantom
the error message is:

List of initialized processes:

[Core-0] Initialization of geometry
ERROR - G4Box()::G4Box(): cat1_solid