[Gate-users] moving source,Thanks

cindy Dong zjxiaoxia1118 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 08:43:40 CEST 2011

Hi all,

      There is something wrong in my defination for a  moving source.The
result is that when the phantom moved to another place ,the source was still
in the primary position.Did anyone meet such a problem? Part of my .mac file
is as follows:

# PHANTOM
/gate/world/daughters/name phantom
/gate/world/daughters/insert sphere
/gate/phantom/placement/setTranslation 0 0 0 mm
/gate/phantom/moves/insert translation
/gate/phantom/translation/setSpeed 30 0 0 mm/s
/gate/phantom/geometry/setRmax 2 mm
 /gate/phantom/setMaterial Water
/gate/phantom/attachPhantomSD

/gate/phantom/daughters/name movsource
/gate/phantom/daughters/insert sphere
/gate/movsource/geometry/setRmax o.15 mm
/gate/movsource/setMaterial Water
/gate/movsource/attachPhantomSD

#SOURCE
/gate/source/addSource source1
/gate/source/source1/setActivity  ..... Ci
/gate/source/source1/gps/centre 0 0 0 mm
/gate/source/source1/gps/type Volume
/gate/source/source1/gps/shape Sphere
/gate/source/source1/gps/radius 0.15 mm

/gate/source/source1/gps/particle gamma
/gate/source/source1/setType backtoback
/gate/source/source1/gps/energytype Mono
/gate/source/source1/gps/monoenergy 0.511 MeV
/gate/source/source1/setForcedHalfLife 6586 s
/gate/source/source1/setForcedUnstableFlag True
/gate/source/source1/gps/confine movsource_P