[Gate-users] Vaccum material

Didier Benoit benoit at imnc.in2p3.fr
Wed Mar 30 04:43:33 CEST 2011

Hi Esem,

You have to the add the following line in the beginning of your macro file:
/gate/geometry/setMaterialDatabase GateMaterials.db

This line loads each materials in GATE.

Kind Regards,
Didier Benoit

On Mar 30, 2011, at 4:35 AM, Edem Sosu wrote:

> Hi,
> Am a 1st time user of GATE. I have written a mac file for the Inveon system
> and trying to run it but I have been receiving this information below and I
> cant proceed. Any advice??
>
> Thanks
>
> Idle> /gate/cylindricalPET/daughters/name rsector
> Idle> /gate/cylindricalPET/daughters/insert box
> src/GateMaterialDatabase.cc (l.126): GateMaterialDatabase: could not find
> the definition for material 'Vacuum' in material files

Didier BENOIT, GATE Engineer
Imagerie et Modélisation en Neurobiologie et Cancérologie (IMNC)
IMNC – UMR 8165 CNRS – Université Paris 7 – Université Paris 11
Campus d’Orsay
Bâtiment 440
91406 ORSAY Cedex

Tél : (33) 1 69 15 68 76