[Gate-users] Gate v6.1 available

Seb sebastien.jan at cea.fr
Wed Mar 2 16:30:14 CET 2011

Dear Gaters,

I'm glad to inform the Gate community that a new version, gate_v6.1, is
now available on our official NEW web site:
http://www.opengatecollaboration.org/
section : "Download"
Item : "GATE"
Please, find the most important informations regarding this version in
the attached file - logFile_Gate_v6.1.pdf

Comments:
1/ This version is validated with geant4 9.3 & 9.4
2/ Feel free to read and test examples which are provided with this
release - It will be an opportunity to check command line modifications
and new available options
especially for radiotherapy applications
3/ The wiki Users Guide is updated and available on the web site,
section : "Documentation"

Enjoy !

Best regards

Sebastien JAN