[Gate-users] STIR - OpenGate benchSPECT.mac reconstruct interfile

Emma Saunders emmasaunders123 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 19:34:46 CET 2011

Hi all,

Would someone be-able to point a beginner in the correct direction.

I have generated projection data from benchSPECT.mac (.hdr and .sin files).
I would like to reconstruct this using OSEM in STIR.

STIR however from what I understand only takes data in ECAT7 or LMF format.
The STIR manual states that there will be an interface provided by OpenGate
for reading output of their Monte-Carlo simulator but I can't find where
this is.

Is there anyway or documentation that allows the interfile data I have to be
reconstructed in STIR?

Thanks for any help

Regards

Ems