[Gate-users] Voxelized source

Simon Stute gate.stute at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 13:15:34 CET 2011

Hi Ismet,

It appears that the voxelized source image reader, via ascii description is
bugged...
Number of voxels are not updated, so it always assumes that the total number
is 1.
That's why it just reads the first value inside your image description.

Try to use the interfile description, this one is working well !
It seems that nobody used the ascii reader since GATE was created, so the
associated classes were never updated...

Interfile is not so complicated, so don't panic ;-)

Cheers,
Simon