[Gate-users] visualizing benchSPECT.mac

Uwe Pietrzyk u.pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de
Tue Feb 15 23:28:09 CET 2011

Hi Emma,

STIR is not restricted to PET, but allows tomographic image reconstruction in general.
In your case, you would use a module for 2D reconstruction. Please check the
STIR web-site and recommendations given there. It is open source and very actively
used in the field. However, I personally don't have an example for SPECT at hand yet.

Kind regards,

Uwe Pietrzyk
-----

eMail: U.Pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de