[Gate-users] running parameterized macro

Didier Benoit benoit at imnc.in2p3.fr
Wed Feb 9 20:47:13 CET 2011

Hi Eunsin,

There is a bug with the parameterized macro in Gate v6.0. We've fixed
this bug in the next release Gate v6.1.
In this mail you could find the new Gate.cc file. Tell me if it's ok.

Kind Regards,
Didier

On 02/09/2011 08:35 PM, Eunsin Lee wrote:
> Dear users,
>
> I would like to run several simulations with different parameters using the alias in the macro as described in GATE manual, for example,
>
> /gate/digitizer/Singles/thresholder/setThreshold {lld} keV
> According to the manual, I just run as following:
>
> $ Gate -a lld 350<  mymacro.mac
>
> However, it didn't work (it didn't pass the actual value 350 to lld...
>
> Are there anything else I need to do?
>
> Thanks,
> Eunsin
> Eunsin Lee, Ph.D
> Postdoctoral Research Associate
> Physics and Instrumentation Group
> Department of Radiology, School of Medicine
> University of Pennsylvania
> eunsin at mail.med.upenn.edu
> (215) 349-5751 (office)
> (979) 574-7235 (cell)

Didier BENOIT, GATE Engineer

Imagerie et Modélisation en Neurobiologie et Cancérologie (IMNC)
IMNC – UMR 8165 CNRS – Université Paris 7 – Université Paris 11
Campus d’Orsay
Bâtiment 440
91405 ORSAY Cedex

Tél : (33) 1 69 15 68 76