[Gate-users] Gate 6.1_Volumedisplay

Hussein Henrik El Ali helali at sund.ku.dk
Tue Dec 13 15:27:02 CET 2011

Regarding the visualization of Volumes

It seems that I can't define the world volume!
I modify the shape of the world
e.g.
/gate/world/geometry/setlenght 2. m
and type
/gateworld/describe

This was i got
Idle> /gate/world/describe

Nb of moves:       1

	GATE object:        'world/placement'
	Is enabled?         Yes
	Move type:     placement
	Translation:       0 0 0 fm
	Rotation axis:     (0,0,0)
	Rotation angle:    0 deg

Nb of repeaters:       0

In fact, I have also defined daughter_volumes but can't see the # of  children

is there anyone that know what is going on! some error en my configuration of the Gate!
I am running Gate6.1, Geant9.4!
Thanks in advance
/hel