[Gate-users] A problem with Gate spectrum calculation

Zhihuaigu zhihuaigu at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Aug 13 07:36:26 CEST 2011

Dear Gate colleagues,

i have a problem with Gate x-ray spectrum calculation. when electrons were
emitted to hit the tungsten target, no photons were found. 10000 events were
run.

The relevant script language in physics.mac is listed below:
/gate/physics/addProcess ElectronIonisation
/gate/physics/processes/ElectronIonisation/setModel StandardModel e-

/gate/physics/addProcess Bremsstrahlung
/gate/physics/processes/Bremsstrahlung/setModel StandardModel e-

There must be something wrong. Can you do me a favor and explain it for me? I
will really appreciate. Thank you very much for reading my letter.

Regards,
zhaowei