[Gate-users] Re : how to speed up simulation on a multicores computer?

Samuel BURG samuel_burg at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 16 14:54:40 CEST 2010

You need to setup a (virtual) cluster.

with our Post-Doc, Alexandre Dupas, we are working on a tutorial on this point,
dedicated for Gate-5/Gate-6 with condor+ganglia.

it will be ready in a few days, and it will be post on this mailling list.

Samuel Burg

Mail : <samuel_burg at yahoo.fr>
"Aw, come on, who would be so stupid as to insert a cast
to make an error go away without actually fixing the error?"
Apparently everyone.
-- Raymond Chen --